Monday, April 7, 2014

Eat Your Fruit

by Dave

Today's Scripture:
“Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit.”  (Proverbs 18:21, NASB.)
 
Today's Word:
Did you know that your words produce fruit in your life that you will partake of in the future? If you aren’t where you want to be in life today, could it be because of the words you’ve spoken in the past? Have you said things like, “I’ll never rise any higher; I’ve gone as far as I can go?” Or maybe you’ve said, “I’ll never break this addiction. I’ve had it too long. It’s too hard.” And now you are eating the fruit of your words. You’re still in the same place.
 
If you are ready to change your situation, then it’s time to change what you are saying about your situation. If you want a different harvest in your life, you have to change the seeds you are sowing. Start sowing words of faith and victory. Let your attitude be, “This may be the way it’s been in the past, but this is not the way it’s staying. I’m coming up higher. I may feel weak, but my declaration is that “I am strong.” When you sow seeds of life, you will reap life and move forward into the victory the Lord has in store for you!

No comments: