Thursday, May 15, 2014

You Cannot Be Defeated

by Dave

Today's Scripture:
“By this I know that you delight in me: my enemy will not shout in triumph over me.”
(Psalm 41:11, ESV.)
 
Today's Word:
We all face situations where the odds are against us. We don’t see how we could get well, how a relationship could be restored, how we could ever break an addiction. In the natural, it all seems impossible. It’s easy to just accept it and think, “This is my lot in life.” But David said in Psalm 41, “The favor of God keeps my enemies from defeating me.” When you walk in God’s favor, honoring Him with your life, knowing who you are and whose you are, you cannot be defeated.
 
You may suffer a temporary setback, a disappointment or an unfair situation; but if you’ll keep moving forward, it won’t be permanent. What you’re facing may seem bigger, stronger and more powerful, but deep down, don’t be intimidated. One touch of God’s favor can turn any situation around. You’ve got to know you cannot be defeated when God Almighty pours out His favor on your life!
 
Prayer for Today:
Father, thank You for Your hand of favor on my life. I choose to keep an attitude of faith and expectancy knowing that my enemies cannot defeat me in Jesus’ name! Amen

No comments: