Monday, January 13, 2014

Something New For You

by Dave

Today's Scripture:
“For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it?”
(Isaiah 43:19, NLT.)
 
Today's Word:
It’s a new year, and God has something new in store for you! His plan for your life is not for you to reach one level and get stuck and stay there for 30 or 40 years. His plan is to increase you, open new doors before you, and take you places that you’ve never imagined. He has something big in your future, and He has something big in store for this year! He’s already planned out big breaks, big opportunities, and big ideas for you. You may have seen God’s goodness in the past, but you have not touched the surface of what God has for you in 2014! He is doing a new thing!
 
I believe this new thing is going to be far greater than you’ve ever seen before. It’s going to be bigger than you imagined. It’s going to be more rewarding than you thought possible. Receive it by faith and declare, “Yes, God, this is for me today. I’m not going to get stuck where I am. I know You’re a big God, and You have something new coming my way!”
 
Prayer for Today:
Father, thank You for a new day and a new year to glorify You. Thank You for choosing me and using me for Your purposes. I set my love on You today knowing that You have something new in store for me this year in Jesus’ name. Amen

No comments: