Monday, August 11, 2014

It's Never Too Late

by Dave

Today's Scripture:
"See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? ..."(Isaiah 43:19, NIV).
 
Today's Word:
No matter what has happened in your life, it is never too late to become everything God created you to be. The key is to clear out all the negative things people have said about you and focus on what God says about you!
 
You are not who people say you are. You are who God says you are. You have to clear out what that old coach or teacher said about you. Delete it. Quit dwelling on that. You have exactly what you need for the race that’s been designed for you. Clear out what the counselor said, “You’re just a C student. You’re not college material.” Delete it. You’re an A student. You have seeds of greatness. Clear out what the ex-boyfriend or ex-spouse said, “You’re not attractive. You’re not good enough for me.” Delete it. You’re a masterpiece, one of a kind, beautiful, attractive, God’s prized possession. You might even have to clear out what a parent said or whoever raised you. “You’re so undisciplined. You’re never going to amount to much. You can’t do anything right.” Delete it. You are destined to do great things.
 
You’re destined to leave your mark on this generation, and it’s never too late to embrace all God has in store for you!
 
Prayer for Today:
Father, thank You for renewing and restoring my mind. I choose to clear out the negative input from my past so I can make room for Your truth. Show me Your love and the good plan You have for me in Jesus’ name. Amen

No comments: