Friday, August 29, 2014

The Way You Should Go!

by Dave

Today's Scripture:
"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you."  (Psalm 32:8, NIV)
 
Today's Word:
Do you need direction in your life today? Maybe you are facing an important decision in your job, at home or in your relationships. Know this: God Himself will teach you what you should do. He promises to show you the path you should take. He’s watching over you and giving you advice every step of the way!

Understand that God’s not just concerned with the goal or end result. It’s not just about getting you from point “A” to point “B.” He is with you every step of the way during the entire process. He wants to see your character develop and mature. He wants you to grow in faith and understanding. Most times, our growth in life happens when circumstances seem to be the most uncertain. Those uncertain times cause us to rely more on God. But no matter how uncertain things may seem, God still has His eye on you. He’s making sure you make the right choices. He’s working with you to shape your character and attitude. 

Remember, He’s promised to never leave you nor forsake you. You may not always see what’s up ahead, but know that He’s instructing you and teaching you in the way you should go!
 
Prayer for Today:
Father, thank You for teaching and guiding me and giving me direction in my life. I receive Your counsel today. Help me to be more like You and to hear You clearly in Jesus’ name. Amen

No comments: